We Never Stop Working Your Case

Protecting Your Relationship With Your Children

If you are the unmarried father of a minor child and you want to establish paternity so that you can have a meaningful relationship with your son or daughter, you want an experienced attorney to help you through the process. You want a lawyer who has successfully helped others in similar circumstances, one who fully understands the law and the process. The Reyna Law Firm, P.C., in Tucson can help.

Helping Fathers With Their Family Law Concerns For 20 Years

Under the direction of our founding attorney Ron Reyna, we offer men more than two decades of experience in paternity cases. Our firm has represented many men in southern Arizona who had no idea where to start in their efforts to show that they were the father of a minor child, entitled to visitation and other parental rights. We will aggressively protect your rights, helping you create, build and maintain a healthy and positive relationship with your child.

To set up a free initial consultation, contact The Reyna Law Firm, P.C., or call 520-784-7200 to set up an appointment.

Establishing Your Rights As A Father To Custody, Parenting Time, Medical Decisions And Education

We handle all matters related to paternity actions for unmarried fathers, filing all the documents required to establish fatherhood and the rights that come with it, and acting as your advocate in all hearings or proceedings with the court. We focus on issues related to custody and parenting time, helping establish the biological relationship with your child, and seeking to establish and implement a parenting plan that is in the best interests of your child, while encouraging you to play a meaningful role in the growth and development of your child.

Being A Father Helps Me Understand What's Important

As a father himself, Ron Reyna knows how important your relationship is with your children, and that is what we work hard to obtain for our clients. Our firm will help build a pathway between you and your son or daughter that lasts long after you have ended the relationship with the other parent. We will also make certain that you have the opportunity to participate in decisions about medical care, education and religious training as they apply to your child.

Talk To A Fathers' Rights Lawyer Today

We offer free initial consultations to every new client. To set up an appointment, contact us online, or call 520-784-7200. Our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment.

Se habla español Spanish language services available