We Never Stop Working Your Case

Attorney For Injury Claims Against Cities, Municipalities And Governments

The city of Tucson and the state of Arizona owe its citizens a duty to keep public roads, sidewalks and government-owned buildings in good working order. When the city or state fails to live up to this duty, innocent citizens get hurt.

If you were injured on Tucson city streets, in city- or state-owned buildings, or were injured in an accident with a government employee — such as a police officer — the city and possibly the state may be held liable for your injuries.

At The Reyna Law Firm, P.C., we work for "the people" of Arizona. Our firm isn't afraid to fight the city or government to get our clients the compensation they are entitled to.

Every day, people are injured due to poorly maintained city streets, sidewalks and interstates, and in government-owned buildings that are not adequately kept.

At The Reyna Law Firm, P.C., we cast a wide net to ensure every potentially liable party is held responsible. We examine the circumstances surrounding your injury to determine whether the city or state was negligent.

For example, if you were injured in a car accident, were the city stoplights working properly? Or were large potholes in the roads to blame? If you were injured in a government-owned building, were the floors slippery? Were elevators poorly maintained?

If we find any evidence of fault on behalf of the state of Arizona or the city of Tucson, our law firm will file a claim against it for compensation.

Every move we make is in our clients' best interests. We won't force clients into expensive litigation when it's not necessary to protect their interests, and we won't let clients be intimidated into accepting a settlement offer that doesn't fully compensate them for their injuries.

Talk To A Lawyer Today

When suing the city or state, reduced timelines and special rules apply. At The Reyna Law Firm, P.C., attorney Ron Reyna is well-versed in the nuances involved in suing a government entity. Together, we will hold the city or state liable for its negligence and get you the compensation you need to treat your injuries and support your family.

For help filing claims against cities, municipalities and other government entities, contact The Reyna Law Firm, P.C. Call us at 520-784-7200 to schedule a free consultation. Se habla español.